Thursday, May 14, 2009

We made it home!






Ok. So we just got back home in the wee-hours of the Thursday morning. I feel really hung-over, without the drinking part. Well I won't lie. I did have some margaritas while I was there. (Like Tara) I am so tired from the 16 hour car ride! Not to mention, in the van, there were 4 kids all under the age of 5! Tara and I do have a funny Prison-bus story though! I think I will post my version of the story tomorrow. Sorry for the suspense. I just want to upload all my pics right this second. Oh and I truly believe “most” men can’t do what we women can do. At times it was the most chaotic time I have ever experienced! However, the trip was so much fun. It was great seeing everyone. I had a blast. I was so sad to leave! Below you will find some of my favorite pictures. I will email you the album of the complete trip though!

3 comments:

  1. ok well okay that is not where I planned on the pictures going, maybe I had too many drinks in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad ya'll made it home-- looking forward to the prison bus story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics, bet your Dad never pictured himself in a hot tub full of Little girls : )

    Glad ya'll had a good time! and glad ya'll made it home with all four kids...i'm sure there were moments when you thought you wouldn't : )

    ReplyDelete