Monday, May 4, 2009

Nothing important just an update

-3 day count down until we leave and head to Louisana for Drew's Graduation.

-I am having to take the baby to the Dr.'s tomorrow. I think he has an ear infection. He is eating and sleeping fine, he just is grabbing at his ear and has a runny nose. No idea how much it is going to cost me...probably just an arm. lol.

-Oh and Sheridan got $15.00 dollars from her birthday cards and wanted to go to the movie theatre, so we saw Monster vs. Aliens in 3D! Can we say OUCH! I have 20X10 vision and I had a hard time stopping my eyes from refocusing. And yes, I was wearing the goofy glasses. Anyways, it was adorable how Sheridan got so excited about the 3-D glasses. As soon as the first objected appeared to jump out at her, she squeled, "Momma! Things are coming at me! This is so cool!" Of course she yelled this over the loud theatre and as she said it, the room got quite and it was if she was yelling. The people around us thought it was cute and they laughed. Then the second time something came at is, it moved real fast and Sheridan jumped real high. She looked at me and said, "Whoa Momma, that one scared me!". She had a ball!

Anyways that is about all I can think of for the moment! Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. Double ear infection for Sheridan and an ear infection for Aaron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip and I will see you there!

    ReplyDelete