Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Guess what my little Sheridan said...

She has been complaining of her stomach hurting all morning. I think it was the milk she drank at breakfast. She has been lying around with a small trash can next to her, just in case she gets sick. Well I was trying to convince her that she needs to eat something. I suggested soup or maybe even bread. This was her answer:

"No momma, I just want green tea"

"Green tea?" I said stunned!

"Yes, green tea in a glass, warm"

Excuse me, how old are you? Anyways I thought it was so cute. Oh and Little Aaron is low-crawling. Yippy!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh-- she is growing up right in front of your eyes! So, who drinks green tea besides Sheridan???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always drink it when I get a sore throat, but it has been a very long time since I have had one. Guess she stored it in her long-term memory, you know the thing we don't have. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. next she will say " martini. shaken not stirred."
    hehe
    cute story!

    ReplyDelete