Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sheridan's Birthday

We are having a birthday party for Sheridan on the 25th of this month. For some strange reason she wants a Strawberey Shortcake Party. She has never seen this at our house, but luckily Kroger has a -Strawberry Shortcake- cake in their cake catalog. So I am good there. I have two present ideas from her. She is dying for an easy bake oven and a skate board. I swear she is 4 going on 12! So I have the presents I plan on getting. I just DISLIKE all the cleaning you feel like you have to get done before people come over. Yuk...but don't think I will start any earlier then a day or so before.

2 comments:

  1. Well- I can't think of a better day to have the party!! And strawberry shortcake is a good plan-- I will keep my eyes open for something as sweet as Sheridan!!

    I'm at Mom's and she is sending her love with the message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know the cleaning isn't cool especially when you know all these kids will soon be at your house to destroy all your effort anyway.
    Happy Birthday Sheridan!!

    ReplyDelete