Friday, April 24, 2009

HELP 911 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My BRAND new computer monitor will not work! I don't want to share a computer with Aaron again! Yes, of course we want to get online at the same time and yes, some how my alotted time is ALWAYS interupted!!!! NO FAIR!

We called HP and told them our little problem of looking at a blank white screen. Yep, it went bad! I was throughly enjoying my HD HUGE SWIVEL screen!!!!!! IT IS ONLY A MONTH OLD!

On a good note, they are mailing us a new one. (Be here by May 5th)

On a bad note, I will not be able to get on as often as I like. I will try to stay as current as I can.

Sincerely,
Spoiled and bitter!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crow, Shawna. I about had a heartattack reading your post title. I was like "Oh no, shawna's been kidnapped and her only communication with the outside world was her blog. She's trying desperately to give us coded messages to help locate her. Amber Alert!" but then i was like "Crap we cannot Amber Alert for her, she's of legal age." So then i rushed out the house to do smoke signals in hopes you could see them from your secret location. About the time i got the fire started I read the actual post and breathed a sigh of relief. Don't do that to me!

    ReplyDelete