Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just a typical Saturday!!!

Well, I have 2 crockpots a cooking, a roast in each. The kitchen smells yummy. I cleaned the whole house and it looks great. Each room has a candle lit so those rooms smell yummy also. I am cooking for an army, aka my family (My moms household and The Flaigs). I am also ebaying Easter dresses and summer clothes for Aaron. He is getting into 6-9 months, yeah! On top of all this Big Aaron took Maria, Hannah, and Sheridan fishing at Salt River. They came home with mud up to their shoulders! So I had to wash another load of clothes, give 3 little girls a bath, and re-clean the bathroom. It was suppose to get them out of the house not to bring a mess back! Just teasing, I am glad they had fun. Just another Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. busy, busy!
    mmm, roast actually sounds really good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how was the dinner?? It sounded like you set up a warm and welcoming home-- good job Shawna!! I agree with Kandis, a roast in the crock pot is sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your an ALICE-- I am so jealous. I wanted to be Alice but I am Esme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly wanted to be Bella, Edward is so hot! The roast was a hit. I am known for making a pretty awesome one. It went fast!

    ReplyDelete